"Madeline’s ability to effectively lead groups is in large part due to her no-nonsense, get-it-done attitude that holds people accountable. This facilitates change in a highly impactful way, which is very important in the work of behavior change.
- Carmen Duncan, Chief Coach and Founder Mission Accomplished Transition Services
"I moved here from Brooklyn and I’d never explored the outdoors before Madeline brought me into the High Peaks. The challenges we tackled changed my life, opened my eyes to the joy nature can bring. She’s a true leader, one who knows how to read people and has the experience and knowledge that makes her an excellent coach."
- Bronce Perez Matos, Special Assistant to Executive Director, NY Justice Center
"Madeline has been a go-to guest lecturer for my urban community development class… Her collaborative, census-driven leadership style allows her to facilitate conversations around challenging issues with ease and empowers those around her to engage in constructive dialogue..."
- Hilary Papineau, Adjunct Faculty, UAlbany Dept of Planning
“I’ve worked with Madeline as a collaborator, subcontractor, co-coach and health educator. She has a great way of inspiring and motivating people to get things done or make healthy changes...”
- Sharon Lastique, Certified Health Coach, Owner of Healthy on Lark café
“Madeline has been great at facilitating our health education groups. The children, ages 5-16, are taught about healthy lifestyles, physical activities, sugary drinks, self-esteem... Our staff often noted the positive impact...”
- Angie Lawson, Children's Program Director, New Life Church of Christ of Albany, NY
"She has the innate ability to build bridges and shed light in places that can use it most. I admire her integrity, honesty, character, and would recommend her services to anyone."
- Owusu Anane, Educator, Coach, Common Councilman 10th Ward Albany, NY