This unique retreat offers an unparalleled opportunity for rising leaders, social entrepreneurs, and #shebosses to clarify and begin a plan of action to create lasting wellness and success…
Madeline Kennedy has brought together an international team of female social entrepreneurs, healers, and coaches for this high-impact event, including Jamaican transformational author and energy practitioner, Sharon Parris-Chambers whose most recent book "Living Life as a Sacred Practice" just went for sale on Amazon!
Madeline and Sharon will facilitate advanced leadership skill building groups using the evidence based Theory U approach from MIT’s Sloan School of Management, shown to promote profound changes in business, government, and civil society. Join us to co-create a “Women’s Community Think Tank,” or an incubator for ideas and synergy alongside Jamaican community leaders and other women rising to the occasion!
Then Gloria Simms will ground us in the more spiritual aspects of women’s leadership development with her talk on “Uniting the Divine Feminine and Masculine for Rebirth” in the lush village of Charles Town, Jamaica
Fosuwa, international artist and humanitarian will speak on “Women’s Leadership in the Arts Spanning Millennia,” in the stunning Red Hills of Kingston, rounding her talk out with a fun and dynamic batik dyeing workshop
Moustafa Reds will facilitate Drum & Meditation workshops at our seven acre retreat paradise, teaching alternative ways to meditate for those of us with busy minds
Clinical Herbalist Hannah Mitchell will lead “Elemental Therapeutics for Self-Care” workshops to explore advanced self-care through everyday plant medicine and foods
Certified Yoga Instructor, Tracy Pearce will help us clear the path for deep learning by leading us in Hatha Yoga classes for all abilities, and a fun “Wine and Unwind” yoga and sip class
Optional activities for an additional cost: tour the Maroon Museum in Charles Town, Port Antonio, take an adventure to the beautiful Blue Hole, go sailing or boating, enjoy on-site massages, facials, and other spa services, as well as one-on-one leadership coaching with Madeline, or acute therapeutic herbalist sessions with Hannah
Women and men are welcome. Those under 18 are considered on a case-by-case basis, and mature participation is required.
· Singles sharing suites are filled first-come-first-serve. Space is limited. Every effort will be made to accommodate you with a roommate you will feel comfortable with. Please notify us if you have a preference for the gender of who you will room with.
All suites (Singles and Kings) have their own bathrooms, AC units, and there’s ample space on the seven-acre villa compound to ensure your privacy, security, and comfort.
· King Suites are priced at double occupancy. Some have balconies, some have ocean views, others have pool or garden views.
Based on interest, additional King Suites may be made available with a singles supplement. Additional details and arrangements will be provided as needed.
Purchasing Your Space:
Purchase your space by November 30, 2019 by accessing the website paypal option.
· All personal checks, business checks, or money orders should be made payable to Kennedy Coaching LLC.
· We accept Visa, MasterCard (and more) via PayPal. They have about a 3% handling fee for domestic transactions and about 4.4% for International transactions on credit cards. Bank debit cards may have no fee, which you can verify with PayPal and your banking institution.
· For our international clients, all payments should be in US dollars. This is usually in the form of an Official bank draft or wire transfer.